Appleton Blog Logo by Jeff Lindsay
The Appleton Blog features one of America's
best communities: Appleton, Wisconsin.

Jeff Lindsay is an author of Conquering Innovation Fatigue. See InnovationFatigue.com for more info.
Also follow me on Twitter.

Archives

Appleton Resources

Other Suggested Links

Other Blogs from Fox Cities Folks

Sunday, April 04, 2010

 

Summer Jobs for Graduating Seniors: Opportunities?

For high school seniors on their way to college in the fall, what are the best job summer job opportunities in the Valley? A couple people I know are in that situation-- one of them is my son, who has a terrific part-time job that he's enjoyed for the past couple of years, but adding some full-time experience would be nice. Yes, he's exploring opportunities on his own, but thought I'd see if any of you have suggestions for things that people might miss otherwise.

Actually, jobs of any kind can be shared here, as I've done with some opportunities other have sent to me in the past.

Here's one resource: Job postings at Craiglist for the Appleton area.