Appleton Blog Logo by Jeff Lindsay
The Appleton Blog features one of America's
best communities: Appleton, Wisconsin.

Jeff Lindsay is an author of Conquering Innovation Fatigue. See InnovationFatigue.com for more info.
Also follow me on Twitter.

Archives

Appleton Resources

Other Suggested Links

Other Blogs from Fox Cities Folks

Saturday, August 25, 2007

 

Sorry for the Delay in Posting: Just Had a Career Change!

Sorry for the delay in posting. I've been through an intense couple of weeks associated with the transition to a new phase in my career. In early July, I announced my resignation from Kimberly Clark Corporation, where I was Corporate Patent Strategist and Senior Research Fellow. Had a wonderful 13 years with that outstanding company, and really hope they do well. My last day at K-C was August 8. I am very happy to announce that I have joined Innovation Edge, the new firm of Cheryl Perkins, former Chief Innovation Officer of Kimberly-Clark Corporation, named by BusinessWeek in 2006 as one of the "Top 25 Champions of Innovation in the World." I work as Director of Solutions Development, building on mt past work as an inventor, patent agent and intellectual asset strategist, working with companies and inventors to strengthen their approach to intellectual asset strategy (not just patents and trademarks, but also aggressive publication strategies and other tools) and to craft the right business models to bring their concepts to market. It's been incredibly fun and intense, and as much as I loved working for Kimberly-Clark, I am thrilled with the new opportunities Innovation Edge provides, especially the opportunity to work with and learn from some world-class experts in innovation and strategy.
Comments:
Jeff, this sounds great. I trust you will be staying in Appleton.
 
Yes, still in Appleton - just having more fun than ever!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home