Appleton Blog Logo by Jeff Lindsay
The Appleton Blog features one of America's
best communities: Appleton, Wisconsin.

Jeff Lindsay is an author of Conquering Innovation Fatigue. See InnovationFatigue.com for more info.
Also follow me on Twitter.

Archives

Appleton Resources

Other Suggested Links

Other Blogs from Fox Cities Folks

Sunday, August 12, 2007

 

Name that Book: An Appleton Biochemist from Czechoslovakia

Received an email from someone looking for a book about an Appleton family with roots in Czechoslovakia. Can you name this book? Here's the email:
I am hoping you can identify a book for me. I have recently read a book about a family from Czechoslovakia that emigrated to Appleton after undergoing the abuses at the hands of the Nazis and then the Russians. The father was a biochemist and almost executed. They moved to india and then to Appleton. Sure hope you can help me identify the book.