Appleton Blog Logo by Jeff Lindsay
The Appleton Blog features one of America's
best communities: Appleton, Wisconsin.

Jeff Lindsay is an author of Conquering Innovation Fatigue. See InnovationFatigue.com for more info.
Also follow me on Twitter.

Archives

Appleton Resources

Other Suggested Links

Other Blogs from Fox Cities Folks

Sunday, August 12, 2007

 

Looking for Hypnosis? Energy Healing? An Interesting Local Resource

At a gathering of innovators in Appleton last week, I met a very interesting person dealing with hypnosis and other areas way outside my realm of experience, but knowing that some of you will be interested in this, I'm happy to share the information. Patricia M. Poole is an expert in meditation, hypnosis, energy healing (Reiki & Reconnective healing) and other topics. She lives in Green Bay and helps people throughout the Fox Valley and beyond. While I know almost nothing about these topics and might find them challenging to accept within my collection of paradigms, I was pretty impressed with her. You can also read her biography on her Website, PatriciaMPoole.com.
Comments:
thank you for this info
 
Post a Comment



<< Home