Appleton Blog Logo by Jeff Lindsay
The Appleton Blog features one of America's
best communities: Appleton, Wisconsin.

Jeff Lindsay is an author of Conquering Innovation Fatigue. See InnovationFatigue.com for more info.
Also follow me on Twitter.

Archives

Appleton Resources

Other Suggested Links

Other Blogs from Fox Cities Folks

Sunday, June 10, 2007

 

Graduation at Appleton East (and Why I Missed The Lion King!)

Appleton East High School's graduation was supposed to be Thursday night. There was concern about a severe storm hitting the area that night, so on Thursday afternoon, the graduation was postponed to the next evening - the same time my wife and I were going to see The Lion King. Our son's graduation won out, so we gave our tickets to my oldest son and daughter-in-law (lucky break for them!) and enjoyed the commencement at Appleton East. It was great, though not quite the same as Broadway. Here are a few random photos from the event, including one of my son:





Turns out the dreaded storm was a non-event in this area. A little wind was all.