Appleton Blog Logo by Jeff Lindsay
The Appleton Blog features one of America's
best communities: Appleton, Wisconsin.

Jeff Lindsay is an author of Conquering Innovation Fatigue. See InnovationFatigue.com for more info.
Also follow me on Twitter.

Archives

Appleton Resources

Other Suggested Links

Other Blogs from Fox Cities Folks

Monday, April 11, 2011

 

Carmella's Featured in Food and Beverage Packaging Magaziine

A sidebar on digitally printed labels in Food and Beverage Packaging magazine highlights Carmella's bottled marinara sauce and describes the work for Directions, Inc. in creating the high-end label. Interesting to see the technology and design choices that went into the label for their product.

The article, which I ran into just through the course of my reading related to green packaging and innovation topics for work, reminds me of the great food Carmella's offers. One of Appleton's finest places. Yes, I'm hungry as I write this....