Appleton Blog Logo by Jeff Lindsay
The Appleton Blog features one of America's
best communities: Appleton, Wisconsin.

Jeff Lindsay is an author of Conquering Innovation Fatigue. See InnovationFatigue.com for more info.
Also follow me on Twitter.

Archives

Appleton Resources

Other Suggested Links

Other Blogs from Fox Cities Folks

Saturday, March 05, 2011

 

Franklin Street Inn's New Video, Featuring Some of My Photography

The great people at Franklin Street Inn asked for some of my photography help in making their new video about the Fox Valley and their inn. They provided the photos of their establishment, but many of the photos of the Appleton area and beyond come from my ever growing collection of Fox Valley photos.



For even more, why not visit Appleton's Glass Nickel Pizza, where you'll see my photos from the Valley mounted on their walls, including my famous psychedelic train photo. Please be sure to tell them that Jeff the photographer sent you. If you like any of the photos hanging there, you can buy them. Contact me at jeff at magicinnovation d0t com and jeff at jefflindsay dot com.