Appleton Blog Logo by Jeff Lindsay
The Appleton Blog features one of America's
best communities: Appleton, Wisconsin.

Jeff Lindsay is an author of Conquering Innovation Fatigue. See InnovationFatigue.com for more info.
Also follow me on Twitter.

Archives

Appleton Resources

Other Suggested Links

Other Blogs from Fox Cities Folks

Saturday, July 12, 2008

 

Will He? Brett Favre and Retirment - or Not?

Brett Favre rethinking retirement? I hear there are plans for another retirement party in 2010 as well as 2012. The 2008 eulogies just weren't convincing enough, I suppose.
Comments:
I think this is just pathetic. He left on top of his game, ...loads of tears and way too much TV coverage...and now he wants a do-over and wants back. Just ride off into the sunset peacefully while you have your heath and 2 good knees. I can't take anymore tribute videos or commentaries on the matter.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home