Appleton Blog Logo by Jeff Lindsay
The Appleton Blog features one of America's
best communities: Appleton, Wisconsin.

Jeff Lindsay is an author of Conquering Innovation Fatigue. See InnovationFatigue.com for more info.
Also follow me on Twitter.

Archives

Appleton Resources

Other Suggested Links

Other Blogs from Fox Cities Folks

Monday, March 27, 2006

 

Tax Time in Appleton

Every now and then I find a service so good that I have to give it a plug. This morning we completed a review of our taxes for 2006, prepared by Brandon Butler at Watermark Tax Service in Appleton (2555 E. Calumet Street, 920-734-2555). We had some complicated issues that Brandoned handled thoroughly and professionally, and the cost was about half what I expected. I tried Brandon Butler after a friend told me how he helped them get a significant refund that another tax service had missed, and I've heard of another person who had the same experience with him a while ago. I was impressed with his knowledge and experience, and left about as comfortable as one can be when faced with the ever growing bite of the voracious IRS. Thanks, Brandon!