Appleton Blog Logo by Jeff Lindsay
The Appleton Blog features one of America's
best communities: Appleton, Wisconsin.

Jeff Lindsay is an author of Conquering Innovation Fatigue. See InnovationFatigue.com for more info.
Also follow me on Twitter.

Archives

Appleton Resources

Other Suggested Links

Other Blogs from Fox Cities Folks

Monday, August 03, 2009

 

Photos from the EAA 2009 Air Show in Oshkosh, WI

I took my family to the later afternoon, early evening airshow at EAA on July 30. It was a rainy day, so crowds were down - but the rain stopped for the show and it was spectacular. The sun even broke out at the end. Here are some photos taken with my Nikon D-90 camera, using both regular and zoom lenses. Could never have gotten some of these shots with my old camera, much as I loved it.

You can probably tell that I especially liked the wing walking act of the Dave Darcy Airshow team. Amazing! No safety line was used.

Click to enlarge.
















Comments:
After going through this artical i have decided to bookmark this site found this really interesting & thanks a lot for keeping the blog Lively with such interesting blogs.



___________________
christena
Online Marketing of your brand
 
Good post........

Good air show photos too......

___________________
DyanaDevis
Apply now Nation wide cash
 
nice one.


http://www.daily-sudoku.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home