Appleton Blog Logo by Jeff Lindsay
The Appleton Blog features one of America's
best communities: Appleton, Wisconsin.

Jeff Lindsay is an author of Conquering Innovation Fatigue. See InnovationFatigue.com for more info.
Also follow me on Twitter.

Archives

Appleton Resources

Other Suggested Links

Other Blogs from Fox Cities Folks

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

 

Christmas Parade Tonight!

Tonight is the 38th Annual Downtown Appleton Christmas Parade. It begins at 6:20 PM on the corner of College Avenue and State St., and continues east through the heart of Appleton on College Avenue. "Christmas Dreams" is the theme. This is the nation's biggest Christmas Parade - as if thousands of other communities enjoy lining up in icy weather to watch high school marching bands and hundreds of other people freeze. But I love it! Look for me there tonight among the throngs. I'll be the tall guy shivering.

I've got a gallery of photos from the 2005 parade. I've got more from last year, too, that I'll be adding shortly. Hope to get a few tonight as well.

Be there or be warm!