Appleton Blog Logo by Jeff Lindsay
The Appleton Blog features one of America's
best communities: Appleton, Wisconsin.

Jeff Lindsay is an author of Conquering Innovation Fatigue. See InnovationFatigue.com for more info.
Also follow me on Twitter.

Archives

Appleton Resources

Other Suggested Links

Other Blogs from Fox Cities Folks

Saturday, July 29, 2006

 

Taxis in Appleton

I've been happy with Appleton's taxi services such as Fox Valley Cab and Appleton Yellow Taxi. Safe, reliable, and friendly drivers are what I've encountered the few times I've needed their help.

Here's a photo from the side of one of the taxi offices in town. Just thought it was interesting.

  Posted by Picasa
Comments:
I have lived in the Fox Cities for some years now, and I have to say that the building has seen better days. It not only looks run down, filthy, and dirty, one might get the impression this is the Chicago slums...Borded up windows...it looks disgusting.
Is the owner actually proud of the fact that it houses a taxi service??? Not very welcoming to me tho. It looks like a bad shot out of a gangster movie, Jeezzz people, why does everything have to go down the drain downtown and can't be kept a little nicer and neater???
 
Post a Comment



<< Home