Appleton Blog Logo by Jeff Lindsay
The Appleton Blog features one of America's
best communities: Appleton, Wisconsin.

Jeff Lindsay is an author of Conquering Innovation Fatigue. See InnovationFatigue.com for more info.
Also follow me on Twitter.

Archives

Appleton Resources

Other Suggested Links

Other Blogs from Fox Cities Folks

Thursday, January 19, 2006

 

Paper Magic to Be Performed at the Paper Discovery Center, Feb. 12

Appleton's outstanding Paper Discovery Center will feature a performance of magic with paper on Saturday, February 11 at 2 PM. The performer/lecturer will be Jeff Lindsay (hey, that's me!) of Kimberly-Clark Corporation. I'll do some of my favorite paper-related effects, while also providing a little information about the interesting properties of paper. Hope you're there! (One does need to pay the regular admission cost to get in and see the show. No funds go to me - I'm doing this to help the Center and to advance appreciation of paper as a fascinating medium.)

By way, I've got a few photos from my recent visit to the Paper Discovery Center.

I've also got a Web page on the topic of magic with paper.