Appleton Blog Logo by Jeff Lindsay
The Appleton Blog features one of America's
best communities: Appleton, Wisconsin.

Jeff Lindsay is an author of Conquering Innovation Fatigue. See InnovationFatigue.com for more info.
Also follow me on Twitter.

Archives

Appleton Resources

Other Suggested Links

Other Blogs from Fox Cities Folks

Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

Appleton Realtors: Many Great Choices

People coming to Appleton have often told me that they had positive experiences with their realtors. I think we have some really outstanding people in the business, and I'll be featuring a number of options here in the coming weeks.

When we moved here, we went through one of the largest and most popular firms in town, Coldwell Banker. Jill Rooney was our agent, and we were very pleased with her work. I've met several other fine agents for Coldwell on other occasions, and have only heard positive reports (as far as I can remember).

Coldwell has impressed a number of folks in the area with their commitment to the community. At a personal level, as an amateur magician, I'm happy to report that Coldwell is helping a small group of local magicians by offering a spacious meeting room for us for our monthly meetings. More significantly, right now Coldwell employees are building a home for Habitat for Humanity. They also have a foundation (the TREG Foundation) that donates money to a variety of causes.
Comments:
I wouls also highly reccomend Dan Wessel http://www.coldwellhomes.com/Agent/AgentDetail.aspx?AgentID=122&PromotingAgentID=122
 
Post a Comment



<< Home