Appleton Blog Logo by Jeff Lindsay
The Appleton Blog features one of America's
best communities: Appleton, Wisconsin.

Jeff Lindsay is an author of Conquering Innovation Fatigue. See InnovationFatigue.com for more info.
Also follow me on Twitter.

Archives

Appleton Resources

Other Suggested Links

Other Blogs from Fox Cities Folks

Sunday, June 14, 2009

 

Flag Day Parade, June 13, 2009: A Few Photos

With my new Nikon D90 camera purchased as Murray Photography in Appleton, I went a little crazy yesterday at the big Flag Day Parade. Took over 1,000 photos. Whew! But had a great time. Many thanks to my new friends (and wonderful newcomers to Appleton) from Montenegro and Macedonia for joining me!

Here are a few low resolution versions of some of the pictures. More are available on my new web page about the event: the 2009 Flag Day Parade in Appleton, Wisconsin, where I give short descriptions. As always, click to enlarge (slightly).












Photos and text, as usual, are copyright Jeff Lindsay. Please obtain permission before using.