Appleton Blog Logo by Jeff Lindsay
The Appleton Blog features one of America's
best communities: Appleton, Wisconsin.

Jeff Lindsay is an author of Conquering Innovation Fatigue. See InnovationFatigue.com for more info.
Also follow me on Twitter.

Archives

Appleton Resources

Other Suggested Links

Other Blogs from Fox Cities Folks

Monday, February 13, 2006

 

Snow Mounds in the Fox Cities

I enjoyed the appearance of snow on some piles of sand south of Appleton, taken on a cold day in December:



We now have snow on the ground again after having an early summer in January.
Comments:
ok, I have to know exactly where this is, bein an Appleton photogropher myself
 
It's snow on top of some gravel mounds a little west of Kimberly-Clark Corp. on Winchester Road (Hwy II) in Neenah. Starting from Highway 41, exit on Highway II and go west past the lights at the Kimberly-Clark complex and continue on II past a warehouse complex. There is a road going north - I think it's Clayton. Take it north about 1 block and then turn left (just before train tracks, I think). Head east about 1 or 2 block and you will see the strange mounds on your left. I'd love to see any photos you take. It's an interesting place.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home